Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments.
Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
24.07.2013 [1.3.5 v68]– Fix missing approach charts
– Fix bad resolution of map for Norway
– Fix briefings not recognizing ICAO code
– Fix restore purchases
22.07.2013 [1.3.4 v65]– Added briefings
– Upgrade waypoints and airspaces database
– Take the speed from the GPS instead of calculating it from the location
– Fix missing airspaces or waypoints when database is installed on internal sdcard
– Landscape is unlocked for phone layout
Download Click Here