Note: Always make a habit of backup your blog template if you are planning to do editing in your blog template.
Backup Blogger Template
- Open your blogger dashboard.
- Point to your blog menu and select template.
- Press Backup/Restore button located at the top right corner.
- Click “Download full template” button.
Now you have successfully store a template backup in your PC. Keep it in a safe place where you remembered it. So that, when required you restore it without any headache. Now, let see how to restore a template.
Restore Blogger Template?
Restoring a blogger template is also as easy as backing up. Let see how to do it.
- Repeat step #1 to #3 that you do while backing up your template.
- Click on Choose File button.
- Select your backup template from the location where you keep it.
Tip: It will be an .XML file
- Now simply press the Upload button and you have done.