Arhixe.com” is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Furthermore, we are bound to our policy to respond to any infringement notices. According to the infringement we can take suitable actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and also according to the other applicable intellectual property laws.
Moreover, if you notice any copyrighted material that is posted in our site Arhixe. So, we can remove that material but you must have to communicate all relevant information in the manner mentioned below. Furthermore, please be in your mind you will be accountable for any costs such as including attorneys’ fees that may experience. If you distort information related to your copyrights. Therefore, we advise you to first contact an attorney for legal support on this matter.
Elements of the Copyright Infringement Claim
The element which must be in your claim for copyright infringement is:
- First of all, provide evidence of the authorized person who is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if numerous copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can easily contact you. It is necessary to include a valid email address.
- You must provide sufficient information related to the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including at least one keyword under which the material appears in “Arhixe.com” search results.
- A statement should be provided where the complaining party must have appropriate grounds to claim that the use of the material is in the manner which is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement should be provided that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person if a third party or an agent is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow 3-5 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to adopting inappropriate complaint filing procedures.
You should send the written infringement notice to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org